I have made the decision to have surgery. We will be removing my manubrium and praying for negative margins. We believe this is the best decision to give me the best odds in hopes I don't have another reoccurrence.
So surgery is scheduled for August 15 unless there is a cancellation and he can schedule me in sooner. This is a big surgery, 6 months until I'm fully recovered.